Who is an Architect? What are their responsibilities? When do you need to appoint an Architect? Why is appointing an Architect important for homeowners.
Architects can be broadly understood as being responsible for the built environment in modern society. They pour their creativity into designing the spaces that we live, work and play in. Their technical drawings determine and guide the construction processes. The modern Architect today is also deeply involved in complying with relevant authorities, building codes and contract law.
WHY ARCHITECT? provides us all with an understanding of what Architects really do and how they go about their Professional Practice assuming a range of multi-faceted roles and responsibilities.
Do come by and join us for WHY ARCHITECT?, it promises to be an interesting and informative time of sharing and learning. There will also be a short and informal free consultation led by several professional Architects for homeowners at the end of the session.
Part 1 - Keynote address by Mr Bernard Ng
Part 2 - Panel discussion
Part 3 - Meet the Architects session: an informal session where you can meet the architects for a quick chat
1. Architect - Mr Keith Khoo Sey Keat – Ezra Architects
2. Architect - Mr Teh Joo Heng – Teh Joo Heng Architects
3. Architect - Mr Bernard Ng – BHN Architecture
4. Architect - Mr William Ng – Studio Wills + Architects
5. Builder - Mr Khoo Soo Keong – Straits Teamwork Pte Ltd
6. Plus, a house owner to share her home building experience!
Project by Teh Joo Heng Architects:
Project by BHN Architecture:
Project by Ezra Architects:
Project by Studio Wills + Architects:
See you at the Forum!
- The event description was updated. Diff#118222 2015-09-22 13:33:34
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
- Archifest Festival Village @ 79 & 81 Neil Road
WHY ARCHITECT? Forum FULL
- Venue Address
- 79 & 81 Neil Road, Singapore 088904 Singapore
5 mins from Outram Park Station (EW16/ NE3)
Archifest Singapore1,727 Followers